So you’re feeling like you’re ready to SERVE but you just don’t know where to start? Well, the good news is we can help. We listed a few ideas here to get you started but we think it’s best to find something that resonates with you.
Here are some ways YOU can help:
- clean up your neighborhood
- feed the homeless
- volunteer at a women’s shelter
- read or help teach at a school
- donate your professional services to a nonprofit or small business
- become a mentor
- coach at a youth center or community little league
- teach at a literacy center
Now that you have a few ideas, you’re probably wondering WHERE you can make an impact, right? Lucky for you we have a searchable database full of volunteer opportunities waiting for you! It’s as easy as typing in your zip code. Seriously, it’s that easy.